Now you might be asking, "Didn't In The Image of Man come out a couple months ago?" To which I say, "Yep, welcome to the world of publishing and passing along of profits." And these first royalties are not even for a full month. So, ultimately, yes I'm excited to finally see the many-many hours of writing, rewriting, editing, and publishing going toward a worthwhile ministry.
While we will not wait to pass along proceeds to LWI, the graphic on the left will be used going forward to indicate how we are doing toward raising the funds necessary to provide an entire well for an area in need of clean drinking water. This is our God-sized goal for In The Image of Man. So, you might be asking, "How can I help?"
1. Buy In The Image of Man. Yeah, I know. That one's a bit obvious.
2. Read the book and talk about it with others. Good old fashioned word-of-mouth.
3. Write a review on Amazon. Think about it, this is the first thing you look at when you are shopping online.
4. Write a Goodreads review, vote for Image on Goodreads lists, and recommend to friends on Goodreads.
5. If you're a blogger, spread the word.
6. Share links on Facebook. For each new share of a post on Facebook, roughly 100 extra people see a post.
Most importantly, PRAY that God would do something special with this book!
'Till next time.